It’s definitely a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. It’s this type of event that revolutionizes fundraising, as both the donor and the donee are transformed
Selita Ebanks | Model and Actress
The Cash & Rocket Tour offers outstanding media exposure through print and online each year. Our partners benefit from international media coverage in select publications in print, online and TV.
The Cash & Rocket Tour was captured in a video series by Vanity Fair US, as well as featuring in a powerful documentary series produced for our three charity partners by Harber’s Studios.
- We invite our partners to maximise the benefit of these extensive media opportunities:
- Entering high-profile brand ambassadors and/or top female bloggers into The Tour in order to generate exclusive multi- media content.
- Combine top magazines with Ambassadors to cover their stories.
- Leveraging the power of their in-house teams to create a unique story focused on the brand and target market.
- Creating promotional material for use in social media and in-store promotion both prior to and during the event.
- Bringing in-house photographers and film crews on The Tour (Partner category & Event Partner only).
- Use any coverage for on-going digital and brand marketing initiatives.
Geographical area: Western Europe, US, China and The Middle East
Interests: Fashion, travel and lifestyle
Preferred social media platforms: Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
MEDIA REACH STATISTICS 2015 / 16
Social Media Reach: 10,656,700+
Online Coverage: 475,811,983
Print Coverage: 7,512,703
Total Reach: 493,981,386
Cash & Rocket has been featured in the following publications, both in print and online. (For full press coverage please click here)