TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CASH & ROCKET (“COMPANY”) INSTAGRAM RED LIP MONOLOGUES PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”)
This Promotion is being run by and on behalf of Cash & Rocket (“we“, “us“, “our“). We are the promoter of the Promotion. By providing your details to us you confirm that you would like to enter the Promotion and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Ts&Cs“). In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in any promotion materials and these Ts&Cs, these Ts&Cs take precedence.
- The entrant (“you” , “your”) must hold a valid passport and driving licence in their country of residence, legal to drive in Europe and at least the age of eighteen (18) years old in your jurisdiction of residence to enter this Promotion. Our employees, directors, management, licensees, contractors, related companies, agencies associated with us, the immediate families or persons domiciled with (whether related or not) of the above listed persons, and our retailers and suppliers are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
- This Promotion is open from 09:00:00 GMT on 15th May 2020 until 31st December Promoter’s computer shall function as the official clock for the Promotion. We accept no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed, or for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems, software and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction, including problems with internet connectivity and/or filtering of content by any social media platform (as applicable). Entries which are late, incomplete, corrupt, garbled, inaccessible/blocked, bulk, automated, ineligible, suspected as fraudulent, submitted via programmed/automated means, do not comply with the Ts&Cs, or which in our sole discretion affect the validity or operation of this Promotion will not be accepted and are void.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to disqualify from this Promotion any entrant who we believe has not complied with these Ts&Cs and to award the prize to another entrant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
2. HOW TO ENTER
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion.
- The Promotion will be promoted on the following URL address:
To enter the Promotion you must go to the Website and select the checkbox confirming you have read the terms and conditions and supply contact information on the form attached and submit your entry. Then, you must use the specified hashtag and text supplied on Instagram, tag five other people to do the same and upload your picture tagging Cash & Rocket’s Instagram page.
- Promotion will be promoted on company’s social media account on Instagram.
2.3 We only allow one entry per person and per email address. Please see the Website for further details.
- Promoter reserves the right for justifiable reasons to disqualify all entries should it determine for justifiable reasons that a person has engaged in repeated, egregious or blatant violations of the entry limit. Promoter may acknowledge receipt of entries; but, in such case, acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to eligibility for the Promotion.
- Winner must agree to the separate terms and conditions of Cash & Rocket Tour (to be supplied before the Tour) and abide by the rules of the organization in order to participate. Cash & Rocket reserves the right to remove the winner or their guest from the Tour at any time for failure to respect those Terms or for any action that the Promoter deems unfit for the operation of the Tour.
- There is one winner who will select a friend to accompany them as a team mate. The team to be approved by Cash & Rocket. The winner and their guest shall not receive any compensation in connection with their participation in the Cash & Rocket Tour.
- There is one prize (the “Prize”) of joining the Cash & Rocket tour as a passenger along with a teammate, a select item from Michael Kors, Cash & Rocket jumpsuit and a mentor call with one Cash & Rocket ambassador. We will pay the cost of travel to the tour for the winner residing in the United Kingdom & Europe. Anyone outside this territory, cost of travel to the tour will be subsidized for an agreed amount.
- The winner and teammate shall be responsible for ensuring that they have the proper passports and visas for each country.
- The winner and team mate agree to be subject to a criminal background check and preliminary interview by a member of the Cash & Rocket team.
- The Promotor has the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner or teammate from participating in the Tour if it becomes aware, at any time up to or during the tour, that winner or team mate has been subject to a criminal prosecution.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be available for any prize. However, we reserve the right to substitute a prize (or prizes) of equal or greater value at any time if we withdraw the Prize (in whole or in part) for any reason or it becomes unavailable (in whole or in part). The Prize is subject to availability and other restrictions.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- The winning entrant will be selected after 31st December 2020 provided that 10,000 eligible entrees have been fulfilled. Prize winners will be chosen based on the Promoter’s discretion. The winner will be voted on by members of the Cash & Rocket board.
- We will notify the winner after a selection is made ahead of the Cash & Rocket in 2021 using the contact details submitted on entry. If you are chosen as a winner and your contact details have changed since your entry, we reserve the right to disqualify your entry and select an alternative winner. We will not notify unsuccessful entrants.
- If any of the following circumstances apply, a winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and an alternative winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entrants using the process set out above:
- if the winner has not claimed their Prize by the date specified in the winner notification, we reserve the right to conduct a further draw in accordance with clause
4.1 above to award the Prize to another entrant;
- the Prize (or any correspondence relating thereto, e.g. a notification from us confirming a winning entry) is returned as non-deliverable;
- the relevant winner does not provide requested evidence of identity, age, residency, or being the authorised holder of the email account from which the entry was submitted to our satisfaction within 48 hours of such request being made;
- we determine non-compliance with any of these Ts&Cs.
Winner may be required to take part in our promotional publicity and sign a release form in respect of such publicity. By entering into this Promotion, you agree to provide, and that we (or
- You shall not be entitled to use the Cash & Rocket Logo for any purpose whatsoever without obtaining the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- any third party we may choose) may use your entry, details of your name, likeness, voice, performance (if applicable) and county/country of residence and/or other indicia of your persona in any kind of medias (Internet especially on all Promoters. related websites, TV, radio, press, display, theatre, etc.) and in any kind of materials (printed materials, posters, press advertisements, online materials as for instance web-banners and emailings, audiovisual commercials, etc.), worldwide for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the Promotion without additional authorisation, notice or compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. DATA PROTECTION
6.2 Delivering personal data is voluntary but it is essential in order to take part in the Promotion. Participants have the right to access the data delivered at any time as well as the right to demand their rectification, erasure or restriction and all other rights according to the GDPR and other applicable local data protection laws, for example by contacting us on https://www.cashandrocket.com/contact-us/
6.3 We would like to be able to keep you informed about Cash & Rocket and our activities. If you would like us to use your email address in this way, please tick the relevant box(es) on the Website where indicated prior to submitting your entry. Ticking the box(es) is not required for entry in the Promotion nor will doing so increase your chances of winning.
7.1 Subject to, where applicable, the approval of those authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of this Promotion, We may in our absolute discretion modify, amend, cancel or suspend these Ts&Cs, the Promotion and/or the Prize(s) at any time if we deem it necessary, due to technical reasons or to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidance, or if circumstances arise beyond our control. No liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
7.2 Subject to applicable laws, we reserve the right to disqualify an entrant and/or winner in our absolute discretion. In addition, acts of tampering with the Promotion (including the URL) will result in disqualification; but, disqualification shall not represent the sole remedy available to Promoter.
7.3 Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these Ts&Cs apply to this Promotion. We shall have no liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this Promotion (including any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading of any materials or software in connection with, this Promotion) or acceptance, use, misuse or nonuse of any Prize(s) (including activity or travel related thereto) except for liability for death, personal injury, fraud and damage or loss q caused by negligence, which is not excluded.
7.4 In the event that any event or action outside our control prevents or significantly hinders our ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions (including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war and act of terrorism), Warner may for justifiable reasons cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start at another time on the same conditions. If the Promotion is regulated by any applicable government body, the cancellation or recommencement of the Promotion will be subject to any requirements imposed by such body.
7.5 If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to causes beyond the control of Cash & Rocket which affect the proper conduct of this Promotion, Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or take any other action against that individual that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to the requirements of any relevant government body that regulates the running of the Promotion.
7.6 Prize winners may be subject to a criminal background check and the promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant based on the results of that check.
Each prize winner is responsible for obtaining their own independent legal advice.
7.7 We accept no responsibility for any issues or loss that may be caused by your accessing / using the Website for the purposes of this.
7.8 Our decisions on any issue arising out of or in relation to this Promotion and these Ts&Cs are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure of the Promoter to enforce a certain provision of these T&Cs in a given circumstance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
7.9 This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants hereby release Instagram from all responsibility and liability in respect of the Promotion.
8.0 GOVERNING LAW The Promotion and these Ts&Cs are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree the the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter or to settle any dispute which may arise out of in in connection with these Terms & Conditions.